Monday, September 26, 2011

Weddings and Tball!

I finished up a wedding frame and card for my sister to give as a gift this past week and also a t-ball layout of my adorable nephew!

This is the 4th frame I have made exactly like this and I just think they turn out so nice.
I got this frame at Michaels for $9 with my coupon and paid $2 for the dark purple ribbon. So for $11, a little bit of vinyl and my time, I made a great wedding gift!

I also made a simple card that matches the wedding colors. I used Mother's Day Bouquet for the flower. It's all really shiny and looks much better in person.


Just for nostagia I wanted to post the frame I made for my sis-in-law and bro-in-law. I love the simplicity of the frame and how it features the new name of the lovely couple!

And, to completely change it up, I have the first of what will be 9 t-ball layouts of my nephew's season. We live super close to them (two blocks away) so we were able to go to every game and had a blast watching him.
I used a sketch from my Sketch Support book and Sports Mania for the baseballs. I also used Makin' the Grade for the title letters. I like how it turns out and can't wait to do some more!

I am dying to show off a strawberry layout that I did of my niece but I have to print one picture. Grrrrr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment