Friday, October 28, 2011

Someday I Will Finish A Layout...

Well, I have one measly layout that I completely finished and photographed. I have several that are started but without embellishments or some without titles. My life has been crazy lately...pretty sure I haven't cooked a serious meal in over a week and we weren't home before 9 pm any of those nights. But I have a nice long weekend and should be able to scrap on Sunday and Monday! Yay for scrappy time. I tell myself I am going to finish up the layouts that I started before doing anymore...but we shall see how the days go!

Here is the one layout that I haven't shared yet. My husband begged me to go to a concert with him in April. I didn't really want to go but I did cuz I am a nice wife!
The title is from a song that the band put out when we watched them. The metal hands and the guitar are from Rock Princess. I like how the bright colors contrast with the darkness of the pictures.

That's all for today...should have some more next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment