Sunday, October 30, 2011

I Heart Long Weekends!

I actually had two layouts that were all finished up and I just hadn't taken a picture of them to post. I accomplished that today, as well as titling and embellishing another one that was 85% finished, and completing another 1 pager.

Here are the two that were finished...
Such great pictures from the nephew's birthday party. The boys (and the photographer) went outside to try out his new baseball gear! It was sooo much fun! I used cuts from Boys Will Be Boys on this one.
Love this one of my (2nd) cousin jumping on the trampoline at my mom's. He had sooo much fun! I used the trampoline from Everyday Paper Dolls.

I finally finished up this one today from a visit to Heinz Field on Super Bowl weekend. I went with my sister and my niece just to check it out since we were already in Pittsburgh babysitting my hubby's cousin's son.
I made the Steelers logo using some directions that I found last Christmas on this blog. I used Accent Essentials (that I used rewards points for in order to make this logo!), Varsity Letter and, one of my new purchases, All Sports (love, love, love!).

And finally, this is a sweet layout that I did of my niece from our family egg hunt for Easter. She is such a beautiful little girl and I adore these pictures of her.

I used a Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies, Opposites Attract and Cake Basics for the font. I added a few heart brads and some journaling stripes. The pictures make the impact and I kept everything else soft and sweet.

That is my accomplishments for today! Tomorrow I plan on scrapping away all day and making a big pot of chicken corn chowder and homemade focaccia bread for dinner. Such a wonderful fall day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment