Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Such a tater head!

Because I share the laptop that has Design Studio on it with my hubby and he really enjoys watching every second of his fantasy football updates on Sunday, I haven't gotten many layouts completed. I have about 4 of them on the cardstock with their accent papers--I just need to title and embellish. Hopefully soon, I will have a bunch more to add, but for today I have one.

This layout is of my niece playing with a Mrs. Potato Head toy that my hubby and I got for her. She was so intent with it for a while and I love how the pictures look. The funniest thing to me is that she is wearing a Happy Birthday to Me shirt and the pictures were taken a month before her birthday--guess she was trying to get everyone pumped up early! :)

I used Toy Story for the cuts of the Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head and for the words "Potato Head." It's hard to see in this picture but the title is actually "Little Miss Potato Head." I used some twine and a few buttons to finish it up. I really love how the colors of the paper compliment her shirt.

Here is a closeup of the title block that shows the title a little better. You can see it fine in person--not sure why a picture makes it look so weird!

So that's that for today. I think we have plans to stay home all weekend so hopefully I can finish up some of the layouts that I have started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment