Monday, November 28, 2011

2 Posts in 2 Days. No Way.

Only 16 more school days til Christmas break! I finished 2 more layouts since my post yesterday so I thought I'd do a quick post before bed.

First is a simple, simple layout of my beautiful family at our Easter Egg Hunt on May 1, 2011. As I said yesterday, my grandpa passed away and this is one of the last pictures (we have one more from Halloween) we have altogether so I cherish them so much.

I cut some banner pieces and used the Sew Easy to stitch them on and added the letters to spell out family. I added simple journaling strip and a big brad with a butterfly on it. I didn't want to clutter up the layout because the pictures are have so much going on.
Quick close up of the little banner. I love the stitching on it!

The last one for today is from my nephew's 4th birthday party. I made his cupcake racecar complete with a fondant Mario (that baby took several hours as it was the first thing I have ever made out of fondant!) and we had a great time at his party.

Another banner cut from Birthday Bash. It seems that I do a lot of banners. Fortunately I don't scrap chronological so they don't appear together in my book. The title is Party Time which is imposssible to read in this picture and the banner has his name on it. I used Birthday Celebration from DCWV and I love the paper--so bright and cheerful!

That's all for today! I have a half a box of pictures and I just printed 407 more--which catches me up to current and that never happens! I can't wait to see my new pics and do a layout featuring my handsomely adorable new baby nephew, Dexter, who was born in October!

Until next time...Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment