Sunday, November 13, 2011

Layouts featuring the gorgeous Kira!

It seems that I have been picking layouts of my niece to do lately. I finished up two of them today after a visit from her, my nephew and my sister. (This is still Saturday for me since I haven't been to bed yet--hopefully I will finish up a few more tomorrow.)

First, I have one from when her and I went to the ice cream factory/park to get a yummy cone and play on the playground. We went after we picked strawberries and she got strawberry ice cream! I adore the picture of her with her head sticking through ice cream cutout. How cute is that kid???

I used Birthday Bash for the word "ice cream" and the triangles for the banner (it has the best banner shapes), Lyrical Letters for the other words and Simply Charmed for the ice cream cone. I think it turned out so cute and we had a wonderful time!

I also have a layout of Kira's first trip to Build-a-Bear. We went while we were in Pittsburgh so she got a Steelers cheer bear. We had so much fun. I was sad because I only had my "junk" camera with me (my little point and shoot instead of my good Canon Rebel) so the pictures are the greatest.


I used Sugar and Sweet and Everyday Paper Dolls for the bear and Base Camp for the font. All of those paper strips were a pain to cut out and this stinking layout took me forever!
I almost finished another one but I need to get more flesh colored paper before I can. This has been a relaxing weekend and I can't wait to spend tomorrow doing more crafting and watching football!

0 comments:

Post a Comment