Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2 More Layouts

Well, I tried to finish 4 layouts today but I only got 2 of them done. But they are cute!

First of, I have another adorable layout of Miss Gorgeous--aka Kira! I used Floral Embellished for the cute flowers and Opposites Attract and Birthday Cakes for the title. I love how it turned out! This is my first time using Floral Embellished and I need to use it more.

And the other one that I finished is of my nephew on our first trip to the zoo on our new zoo pass! It was last June and I have been to the zoo countless times since then. I love the bright colors on this one. The stars didn't photograph very well but they look pretty good on the layout. I used Birthday Cakes for the title.


Back to work tomorrow...counting the days til the weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are the winner, from my blog, of the One Page Sketches for Scrapbooking Book from the Sketch Support Blog Hop! Send me your name and address to scarthur1{at}yahoo.com and I will get it sent to you! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete