Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finished Layouts!

I finally have some layouts to post! I just decided to make some crafty time and embellished some of the layouts that I had set up.

These are some pictures that I took when my nieces were home from Florida. They could not wait to get in the creek and find some crawdads. They were too wimpy to actually grab them but we had so much fun! I used From My Kitchen for the "crawdad" and I can't remember what I used for the font.



Isn't she a stinkin' cutie? We had a wonderful time baking the Father's Day cake. I adore baking with my beautiful little assistant. I made border with images on From My Kitchen and I also used that cartridge for the oven and the piece of cake. I used Lyrical Letters for the title.
I decided to make a layout of the first pumpkin roll that I have ever made! I like how it turned out and I put the steps on each picture. It's simple but I really like it. I used Birthday Cakes for the title and made the pumpkin from Mini Monsters.

I like how this one turned out. My hubby and I went to see Jim Norton last April and we had sooooo much fun! The title is made from Lyrical Letters and Boys Will Be Boys. It's a bit cheeky because he is so crass and inappropriate so I wanted to make a "fancy" title! The microphone is from Rock Princess.

Hopefully I can get some more done today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment