Saturday, February 11, 2012

I finished a page!

I just started a new position at my most favorite school as an OAA tutor. Basically, I am helping the 4th and 5th graders get ready for the state standardized test. So, after all of the work of full-time teaching, I now feel like I have a lot of time on my hands. For the first 2 evenings after work, I just sat on the couch and watched tv! I have been getting more and more motivated to do some crafty things. I have been sewing and I even got the fabric to make a really pretty quilt that I saw on Pinterest and today I actually finished a scrapbook page!

This page is some pictures of me decorating my niece's birthday cake. She was such a sweet girl and watched in awe as I made the cake turn from all white to something pretty! She was so patient and never once tried to touch or mess up the cake--she was rewarded with some icing, which she adored!


The paper is from the new stack at Michael's called Bold and Basic. They had one called the same thing last year, but this one has a lot more cute paper in it, in my opinion. The title and the cake and cake stand all came from Sweet Treats.

Thanks for checking out my page! Wonder what tomorrow will bring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment