Friday, June 10, 2011

1st Birthday Card and Toy Story Frame

My hubby and I are going to a 1st birthday party on Saturday (and another one in two weeks) so I wanted to make something for the birthday boy and a card, of course. His room is changing to Toy Story so I put the cartridge to use to make a frame for him.
I like this, but I am not loving how it came out. I think they will like it alot I just wish something was different about it. Don't know what, just something.

And this card. Ugh. This card is soooo simple but it took me forever. I couldn't find the right paper. Then the ribbon I picked didn't match the blue paper. Then I couldn't stamp right. But here it is and I think it looks pretty good.

I used Rock Princess for the cupcake (it's my favorite cupcake ever!) and embossed it with D'Vine Swirls. I used a Pink Stamper stamp and a little blue ribbon and a few blue brads. It's done and I'm satisfied.

Next up, Father's Day cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment