Monday, June 20, 2011

Animal Frames

I can't believe it's been 10 days since I posted. I have a few layouts to post but I want to finish a few more and post them all together. Then I had 3 wonderful days with this little lady...


My niece Kira! In those three days, we went to the zoo, picked strawberries, ate ice cream, played bubbles, colored, shopped and generally had an amazing time! And I did absolutely no crafting!

So today I had to step it up and get some frames done for a special little birthday boy. I am going with my sister, my hubby and my mom-in-law to Pittsburgh on Friday to celebrate the 1st birthday of my hubby's cousin's (who is his best friend) son. He has a really natural color pallette in his bedroom and his crib set is woodland creatures. I wanted to keep them simple and clean and here is what I came up with...




I used 8x8 frames that I got from Michaels for really cheap and paper from My Mind's Eye Complete Boy. I also embossed each of the little circles that holds the animals (sorry about the glare--I couldn't get it to go away!). The owl is from Hoot n Holler and the other three are from Create a Critter.

I think they go so well with his room and I am going to send some pictures after the party for her to put in the frames. I can't wait to give them to him--well, really to his parents cuz I know he won't care! Just need to make a card and find a toy and we will be all set!

1 comment:

  1. You're frames are just adorable. I think I'll be stealing this idea for future use. Glad I found your blog by way of the Cricut website.

    ReplyDelete