Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Interview Thank Yous

Today I had a job interview (fingers crossed for positive results) for a teaching job and I was always told to send a thank you to the interviewer. I was actually interviewed by a group of 6 people (eeek), but I am only sending cards to the two principals--frankly I can't remember all of the names of the teachers and I don't want to leave anyone out! But anyway, here's what I came up with this afternoon.

The first one I used Doodlecharms for the apple, Once Upon a Princess for the background shape and paper from DCWV Grade School stack.
The next one I used Hello Kitty for the apple and books and paper from the same stack--which is a necessity for a teacher in my opinion!

I really like how they turned out--simple but showing my obvious appreciation for their time. I think I did really well in the interview and I hope this beautiful cards put me over the edge!

1 comment: