Thursday, June 30, 2011

My sister, the cardmaker

So I have been sharing scrappy corner with my sister for the week! I don't share well--I am a control freak and I like to have things my way. But I released Cricky and the scrapbox to my sister. I taught her how to work Design Studio and how to use the machine and let her go. She has made a ton of cuts and I helped her finish them off on cards. I had to take my white pen to everything and just kept everything simple and cute. When she posted them on her facebook, everyone suggested that she sell them! We are using them to replenish the stash I started for my mother-in-law, who sends out tons of cards each year.

Here are some of our favorites:




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I don't like to share my scrap stuff either! Your cards came out super cute! The Bee one makes me want to send my next card out late just so I can copy this...haha!!! Also love the Dog and Zebra! I so want to get the Four Legged Friends cart...maybe one day soon!!!
    THANKS for posting these!! Hope you have a great Holiday Weekend!
    ReGina

    ReplyDelete