Thursday, July 7, 2011

Birthdays, Caramel Apples and the Bug!

Here are some more layouts that I have been working on lately. I haven't been able to do much scrapping because I was sharing my space and I also spent a few days at my mom's, working on my nieces new Tinkerbell bedroom. Here is a quick picture of one of the projects in her new room (ignore the missing 'F'--I forgot to cut it and she lives an hour away so I have to bring it next time!).
Isn't she simply adorable?

Now back to my layouts:

I used Paisley for my cuts and embossing the letters on Birthday with Seeing Spots.


The only Cricut on this page is the letters and I have no idea what cartridges they came from! I did emboss the words that I cut from the kraft paper.


Such a sweet page that focuses on my lovely niece. She has been known as Bug since she was about 5-6 months old and I decided to embellish this page with ladybugs and flowers. I love the combo of pink and light green and the softness it creates on this page. Ladybugs are from Paisley and the flowers are from Mother's Day Bouquet.

And finally for today a layout when from the night my sister and I worked on caramel apples to give as favors at Kira's 1st birthday party.
The apples were a fiasco (too hot in my house and the caramel melted everywhere!), hence the title "Crabby Apples." Again, not much Cricut--didn't really know what I'd put on it!

Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment