Friday, July 29, 2011

Playtime and Football

I have been hanging out with my niece for the last three days while her (preggo) mommy recovers from an unexpected appendectomy so I have not scrapped at all! But I do have two layouts that I finished before her visit that I would like to share.

The first one is a layout of that gorgeous niece playing. I made some paper rosettes and kept the layout really simple and bright.
I used my new clearance Feeling Groovy Lite cartridge for the title. I love how the rosettes look, even though I had to fight with tiny one forever to get it together!

The last one for today is another football layout of my cousin. I really like how this one turned out--I scraplifted from a layout on scrapbook.com and I really enjoy it.
Again, pretty simple with stars from Doodlecharms--they are my favorite stars! I used a little craft paper for the journaling and background for the stars. Couple pieces of black twine, two eyelets and some white pen on the stars and I am finished!

I bought massive amounts of paper this week (I kept finding good deals that I couldn't pass up) so I need to get back to scrapping tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment