Friday, July 15, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Tryout

Looking through my normal blogs, I noticed that Robyn at My Pink Stamper had a design team tryout posted. The requirements were to use orange, turquoise, green and brown, along with another color of choice and make a layout, card or some other project. Well, it was perfect because I had just picked up some paper at Hobby Lobby to work on a layout from last Thanksgiving when I was baking with my niece and those colors fit perfectly! And I had ribbon that contained all of the colors to tie it all together. It was simply meant for me to give it a go!

I didn't use a great deal of Cricut on this one but I LOVE the way it turned out! I used Birthday Bash for the banner shapes, Bloom for the flowers, Lyrical Letters for the "made with", Nate's ABCs for the "LVE", and Everyday Paper Dolls for the heart.

I used some twine from Trendy Twine and some green/gold Stickles on the heart.

I am happy with what I am submitting--of course, it's a long shot but I am quite excited with the simplicity and beauty of the layout.

9 comments:

  1. This is such a nice layout and your colors fit the challenge perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. bought the same paper at Hobby Lobby!!! Very cute page!!! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is really pretty! I love how it is about the pictures, but you have patterns & cuts in the background for detail. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous two page layout! Super cute twine and banners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout! Your niece is just adorable! Good luck!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Very cute!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall layouts :) Nice job! Good luck with the DT!

    Jenny
    www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com
    papercraftjenny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Layout! Lovin your BLOG! New FOllower & Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete