Saturday, July 23, 2011

Layouts, Layouts and More Layouts!

I am so behind on posting my layouts so I have a lot to share today!

Here are some sports layouts that I did using Sports Mania:





This next one is quite simple. I did a photo shoot for some of my hubby's family (they are all one family--if that makes sense) and this are just a few pictures that I wanted to add to my 2010 book. Pretty sure the little camera is from Create a Critter and I'm not sure where I got the flower accents that I used.

Black Friday shopping is always so fun, yet so exhausting! I snapped a few pictures from last year and love how this layout turned out. I used Doodlecharms for the stars.

Last year, hubby and I went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood with our nephew who dressed up like Buzz Lightyear. In the layout, I combined traditional Halloween colors with a huge Buzz cutout.
In my town, they decorate the courthouse and square with Christmas lights. I tried to take my niece to see them but she wasn't interested--she had fallen asleep in the car and wasn't pleased to be awake! I used Create a Critter for the lights and Winter Frolic for the bulb.

Each Father's Day, we have been having a big cookout at my mom's to celebrate. This is a very simple layout from last year--I just couldn't decide what I would embellish it with so I left it plain! I do love how the title came out...I welded together a bunch of different fonts to make it.
I have a wedding layout next. Simple again. I used Doodlecharms and Mother's Day Bouquet on this one. I picked up the colors of the wedding in the paper.
And I have two more 2 pagers left! They are from our cookout and fireworks last year. I used Doodlecharms, Sweet Treats and Block Party on these.

Thank you so much for looking at the crazy long post! I should not get so behind again!


0 comments:

Post a Comment