Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Glow Party

My nieces (and brother and sister-in-law) came home from Florida this week and we had a great Glow-in-the-Dark party for Kami, who is turning 6 next week and also for Emma, a friend of their family who came up with them and turned 9 on Saturday. We had a huge family cookout with excessive amounts of food, lots of laughs, a homemade birthday cake made by me!, and massive glow--everyone wore a glow bracelet and the kids had a blast with their glow-in-the-dark party favors.

I made a birthday banner for the girls using Paisley and Martha Stewart Glow-in-the-Dark glitter. Unfortunetly I did not get a picture of it glowing, but here it is during the day.

I also made her card using Paisley and the glow glitter. Here is a great picture of it under the black light. It looked quite awesome!

Also, here is a quick picture of the girls with their glow stuff on. Obviously it is quite hard to take a picture of them glowing because without the flash, they have to hold really still and that is nearly impossible for 6 and 9 year olds.

And finally, my wonderful, gorgeous family. We have been getting together so much more often lately and it's been nice!
Yesterday I got to spend the day with my brother's family at the zoo and I had a great time, even though it was super hot and sticky! Here's a quick shot of me, my niece Kami, my niece Jaycie and Emma.
I'm going to miss them tremendously since I probably won't see them again til sometime next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment