Tuesday, August 16, 2011

4 Layouts Closer...

I seemed to have lost my motivation to finish up my layouts. I have only done a few in the last couple of days and they aren't very detailed. I thought I would go ahead and share them now.

The first is a fishing layout from last August. My niece kissed a fish and that inspired the layout title. I used Everyday Paper Dolls for the fish.


Next, I have a simple layout of my nephew at his daycare Christmas program. He was not interested in singing and made the grumpiest faces all throughout the program. It was sooo fun to watch! I used Jolly Holidays for the elf and the hat.

My sister-in-law (hubby's sister) got married in December in a very intimate ceremony (only 6 people there with the bride and groom--and the preacher and the photographer) so I have tons of good pictures from that day. I haven't finished most of them but I have one today of me, my hubby, my sis-in-law and my new bro-in-law in some goofy pictures. We live really close to each other and spend a lot of time hanging out. I can not remember what cartridge I used for the heart border but I do really like the simplicity of the layout.

And finally for today, I have the last layout of my pumpkin patch pictures. This one uses the same papers that were used in the other layouts that I have previously posted. The pumpkins came from Create a Critter.
I have everything scrapped for 2010 through December--just have to finish the wedding, Christmas and New Years Eve!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment