Saturday, August 6, 2011

Scrappy time is ticking away...

I go back to work in 13 days...I am doing a long-term substitute position in 5th grade intervention so my non-stop scrappy time is slowly ticking away. I wanted to have 2010 done before I went back but I still have about 35 pages left and I just don't think I can do it! Anyway, here are some pages that I have been working on lately.

Here are a few pictures from a shopping trip that I got to take with my Florida nieces last year. They had such a good time trying on all of the clothes. I used Forever Young for the model and the title (which is a lot easier to read in real life).


Well, I'm not exactly happy with how this one turned out but I used Sports Mania.
My hubby and I got to a Columbus Blue Jackets game last year and sit 6 rows from the ice. It was soooo much fun, even for someone who doesn't even follow hockey. I used Sports Mania for the layout.

I made this layout of a few pictures of me and my hubby after his sister's wedding in December. I used Sweethearts for this one and I love how it turned out. Rarely do we have any pictures of us that aren't self-portraits so I was sooo happy to get a few that turned out good!


With these last two layouts, I have finished all of the football games of my cousin. Of course, I used Sports Mania (it has been getting a workout lately!).



Now I have two different layouts for the playground. I used Locker Talk, Bloom and Give a Hoot on them. They are soooo different but both super cute!

And finally, I have my favorite one that I have made lately. It's from carving pumpkins with my niece and nephew last year. I used paper from DCWV Ghosts and Goblins that just came out--it's just perfect and I love it! I also used Happy Hauntings for the little jack-o-lanterns. I also used the Sew Easy to stitch on my banner.


That's it for the day! I should definitely update more often so I don't have to post 10 layouts at a time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Every single one of your layouts is awesome! Even the football ones are great, and I don't even care about football. Haha, but your designing skills are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete