Monday, August 8, 2011

4th of July Cookout

Before the layout, I have something yummy to share! Oatmeal cookies with homemade peanut butter buttercream sandwiched in between! Yum!!


Now for the scrappy stuff,

I usually don't do scene type scrapbook layouts but I got inspired by a sketch at Sketch Support and thought I'd give it a try! I used Block Party for almost everything and I also used Create a Critter for the clouds and the sun. I am pretty pleased with how it came out; I tried to put stuff on the picnic table but it just didn't seem to look right--how do people do that and make it work??? That would explain my random floating ear of corn!

 I used my white pen to faux stitch around everything! For some reason I just really like how that white pen makes an image pop!!!


Thanks for looking! This one took a long time to finish so I better get moving on some more today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment