Friday, May 4, 2012

Boo @ the Zoo

Oh, how we love the zoo! I mean, seriously, we went like 20 times last year--and I have only been once this year so far. Not cool! I am going to remedy that by enjoying a few hours at the zoo by myself on my birthday and I know we will go a bunch this summer.

This is one of two layouts that I am doing for Boo at the Zoo last October. This is one of the best times I have had at the zoo. The niece and neffie were decked out in their costumes and the weather was perfect! Interestingly, I don't have one single picture of an animal from that visit--it wasn't about the animals though. There was so many fun things to do.
Very little Cricut on this one, which is quite unusual for me. I got all of the paper and embellishments at Walmart after Halloween for like no money!
Just had to add "at the" to the title from Makin the Grade. I didn't put a lot of stuff on it because I think the paper is quite busy and I didn't want to make it crazy!

And we all know, I'm a simple scrapper!

Scrapping with my friends on Saturday--hopefully that means I get something done! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are fun layouts Amanda! I <3 Boo at the Zoo and really need to make my way up there this coming fall! Hey, if you are facebook, look me up and I can add you to an Ohio Scrappers Group if you like!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete