Friday, July 6, 2012

Modeling the 4th of July Skirt

Recently I showed a ruffle skirt that I made for my niece. On Wednesday, she was able to wear it and I think she looked adorable!
She was holding a "flower" for her picture! It thrills me to no end to see her wear something that I stressed over and ripped seams and re-did! She remembered trying it on the week before and couldn't wait to put it on!

It looked great with her Old Navy tank and red flip flops. It was perfect for twirling and sparkler-ing!

So yeah, this is my niece in a nutshell. She has sass and attitude for days!
And look how cute she looks with little neffie! Even though his outfit isn't handmade with love, he is just as adorable!

Even though the power outage caused a cancellation of our local fireworks and my cookout, I still had a great time with my family at their local show. The fireworks were great and we all had a lot of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment