Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Scrapping Away

I have been dragging lately...reasons too numerous to list...but I did manage to get a few more layouts done. I got the rest of 2011 pictures printed so I have been working on a few Christmas layouts along with finishing up the rest of the year.

A few pictures from my hubby's family Easter last year.

Last year we did pumpkin painting at our family Halloween party. The kids loved it and it was so fun to see their creative side!

These are pictures from a 4th of July celebration at my father-in-laws job/farm that he manages. It was a lot of fun!

Love these pictures of my niece riding the carousel at Wildlights at the zoo. I didn't have anything carousel-related so I kept it simple. Love that little girl and the pictures do the talking!
Going scrapping with my friends today...hopefully they will give me some motivation!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your double pager, it's not so often that I can find great inspiration for double pagers !

    ReplyDelete