Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My First Sew Easy Card

I got my coveted Sew Easy piercing tool by We R Memory Keepers last week and have had exactly no time to play with it until today. I decided not to sub today and stay home and work on some household chores and crafts. I made this card to fit into my masculine card challenge that I set for myself and wanted to use my new tool.

I used the birthday cake from Simply Charmed and S&P stamp set, as well as basic cross stitch thread that I picked up at Michael's. I wanted to do the stitching across the top and bottom of the dotted paper but I couldn't get the piercer to go through--something I will have to work on in the future.
I like how the stitching turned out and I can't wait to practice more in the very near future!


0 comments:

Post a Comment