Tuesday, May 31, 2011

3 More Layouts

Here are a few more layouts that I have been working on the last few days. These are all one page layouts that will go in my 2010 book. I didn't want to be stuck on 2 page layouts and only use one or two pictures on a page--it's just not my scrappy style.

Here is a layout from when my hubby and I went to see Henry Rollins on a spoken word tour. Letters are Birthday Bash (I think) and Lyrical Letters and the microphone is from Everyday Paper Dolls. I also use an EK Success punch for the plaid border.


Here is a page from a baby shower I went to for a cousin. She was having a boy but the pictures didn't scream baby shower, so I kept it neutral and used some animals from Create a Critter because she did animals in the little man's room. The letters are from Nate's ABCs and I just used some twine and buttons to finish it off.


And finally, I have a page from a quick trip to the zoo to see the polar bears. My nephew wasn't having the greatest day so we didn't spend a long time there but I still got to see the new exhibit! The bear and igloo are from Create a Critter and the letters are from Birthday Bash and Lyrical Letters.

Now on to work on some more pages...maybe I will finish 2010 before the summer is over???

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are really cute! Good for you for getting caught up. And it's nice to see that you don't have to do a two page layout if you don't want to!

    ReplyDelete