Saturday, May 28, 2011

Snow Girl Layout

Hi. My name is Amanda and I have a confession to make. I am a linear, symmetrical scrapper. I have a hard time doing things that are out of line and usually my 2 page layouts are perfect mirror images. Today I FINALLY broke out of my comfort zone and made a 2 page layout that was not symmetrical. It is very linear with clean, straight lines, but it's not symmetrical!

 Here is a better view of page 1:

I cut the snowflakes and the tag from Winter Woodland, which I just got yesterday. It has really pretty images and came in handy today!

Here is page 2:


I cut the title from Don Juan and the little snowman is from Winter Frolic. Paper is from DCWV stack called Tis the Season. I followed a sketch from Page Maps.

I am pretty happy with the way it came out. I embellished the pages at different times so something about the "Snow Day" tag and the "Snow Girl" title bothers me, but it's all stuck on there and it isn't moving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment