Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Secret Santa, Day 3

For Day 3, I am giving my secret partner a Starbucks gift card, but I had to jazz it up just a bit.
If I am being completly honest, I bought Wrap It Up for this adorable cut of a gingerbread house and I have never used it! I was so excited to make this shaped card for the gift card. I used tons of white stitching to finish it off.


I put a simple little pocket on the inside for her gift card and a little note.

I have no dout that she will know that I am her Secret Santa--she knows I am a crafty one that scrapbooks and uses a Cricut. However, I am having so much fun doing this so it doesn't matter if their is no element of surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's so adorable, Amanda. Thanks for the idea!! I actually have that cart and what a cute gift card it makes! TFS!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete