Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Weekend is Over!

Just a few more layouts to finish up my weekend.
I love these pictures of my niece and nephew (the older brother this time) and I like most of the layout. However, when I made the circle for the title I didn't match it up very well with the green on the background. It bothers me quite a bit and I just don't know if I can stand it! Also, I forgot to put the date on this so I need to add that as well.

I love this layout! It is a picture of my niece's first Happy Meal. I never ever do 1 picture layouts but I only had 1 picture of this 'event' so I got to do something a little different.

I titled it Oh So Happy using Pooh Font Set and Designer's Calendar. I made the french fries from Locker Talk and I modified the M on the front from Birthday Cakes (I think). It was the closest to the golden arches as I could find. I also stitched using some twine and my Sew Easy. Now that I have the hang of it, I absolutely love it! It just adds some great dimension to layouts. I have a Sew Ribbon on the way and I can't wait to give it a try as well!

With Christmas just around the corner, I wonder how much I will get to scrap. Next weekend is going to be filled with copious amounts of cookie baking and I am going to try my hand at fudge as well! I do want to spend some time in Crafty World so hopefully I will squeeze in some time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment