Friday, December 16, 2011

Secret Santa, Day 5

Today is the last day of Secret Santa and I have enjoyed myself a lot! My Secret Pal has been awesome and I am pretty sure I have been a good one to my person. She was wearing the black flower that I made her when I saw her in this afternoon!

I am giving her a super cute Christmas paper stack that I got at Michael's. It's the Recollections Jingle Bells stack and I love it!

 I have a stack of my own, of course, so I used one of the tags and the reindeer cut from Create a Critter to jazz up my butcher paper wrapping.

I put a little Stickles on Rudolph's nose to make it twinkle and I think it looks great! I love the simplicity of the wrapping and I know she will love the paper!

That ends my week as a Secret Santa. I have a few last minute Christmas projects to complete and I hope to be able to share them next week--if I can snag a few minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Each day your gift was awesome and beautifully presented. I am sure she is thrilled with all of the days and appreciates the effort you put into it. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete