Thursday, December 15, 2011

Secret Santa, Day 4

We had our staff Christmas party last night so I didn't have as much time to put into today's Secret Santa gift. I did already have a few flowers made that I wanted to give to my secret pal and I have been working like crazy on homemade cookies for our family Christmas party this weekend so I just combined them into a cute little gift.
The purple flower is on a pin for a shirt and the black flower is on a clippy for her hair. Ironically, she complimented some flowers that were on my sweater today (not ones I made but ones that were on their when I bought it) so I think she will like them! And who doesn't like some yummilicious cookies?!?

Here is a closeup of the purple flower. The black gem finishes it off nicely, in my opinion.

Thanks for checking it out! Last gift tomorrow--something a scrapbooker can't have too much of...

0 comments:

Post a Comment