Saturday, June 9, 2012

More layouts

I went to my friend's house the other day for some scrappy time. I planned to embellish the layouts that I already had laid out. I managed to get a few done...not enough for the six hours that I scrapped.

I love these pictures from a big birthday party that we had for my niece...too bad I couldn't get the edit to save so the layout would be closer!


This is also from that same birthday party. I used a hamburger from Block Party on this one.

Love this one of my darling little neffie when he was a week old--he is 8 months old now and I am so looking forward to snuggling him next week when he comes to spend a few nights with us! I used the monkey from Create a Critter. I wish the title stood out more, but otherwise I love it.

This layout goes with another 2 pager from that day. Love the bright colors and how the layout came together. Also used Create a Critter for the snake.

This is the second layout from our Boo at the Zoo trip. I couldn't narrow down our pictures and had to use tons of them! I cut the witch from Happy Hauntings and the title block was a chipboard sticker from a set that I got for uber cheap at Walmart after Halloween.

Oh my gosh, look how adorable these kids are!!! My nephew and niece were so helpful with their new baby brother when he was born! I love the candid pictures of them playing and feeding little Dexter.

This one I actually finished at home because I was waiting on my new Recess cartridge. I deeply wanted to use the little kid on the slide on this one! We spend a lot of time at this park so it's kinda hard to think of new embellishments. I made the little kid on the slide into a girl by using hair from Everyday Paper Dolls and I think it turned out really well!

Well, what do you think? I hope to finish up 2011 before this summer is over...don't know how I am going to do it and get some sewing done as well! But I sure am going to have fun trying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment