Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tball Layouts

I finally finished a bunch of tball layouts from last season. We are 4 games into this season so I really need to get my act together!

It's so hard to think of new ideas. I think I still have a few left from last season.
I had a lot of pictures from this game that I wanted to use so this layout is picture heavy! I used All Sports for the baseball boy.

I love this one! What tball player doesn't play in the dirt from time to time? Sports Mania for the baseballs.
Green, with red? Yeah, I know but I think it works because of the green grass. Besides, I can only use red, black and grey so much til I need a change.



I adore this sports kraft paper from Jillibean Soup. I really want to use it on every tball layout! I have been keeping them pretty simple and letting the pictures have the impact. And I can only make so many baseballs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment