Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Success

I am just a scrapping/sewing fool in the last few days. I typically layout a bunch of pages at once then I go back through and title and embellish them as needed. To me, every layout needs a title, a date and some journaling. I don't always put additional stuff on it. Even though I have tons of ribbons, twine, punches, buttons and brads--I am just a simple scrapper!

How cute is this layout? I used my new Fast Food cartridge for the playground cut. I, for the life of me, could not figure out why there was a playground on that cartridge--however, my hubby, who is a genius sometimes, mentioned play lands at fast food places and it seemed so obvious!


I wouldn't call this one my favorite. I love the pictures, but I'm not crazy about the rest! But whatever...I used Recess to make the crayons look like chalk and called it done.

This is a simple one from a girls night that we had at my mom's last year.

Another simple one when my silly niece and nephew came over for a little bit. Just titled, journaled and dated this one!

How cute is my little lady? I adore spending time with my niece, even when she screams til she pukes! But we got it together to draw pictures and make pizza! I used a brad for the crayon and used Fast Food for the pizza.

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I like your layouts. Maybe not a ton going on but way more going on then not scrap-booking them at all right? I love how you put a lot of pictures on a page but yet it still flows nicely.

    ReplyDelete