Friday, June 22, 2012

More Layouts

Here are a few more layouts that I finished this week.

This layout just makes me smile. I do love my hubby! These are a few pictures of him last summer enjoying a cigar and a beer in the yard! Sometimes a man just needs a few minutes alone!
A cute layout of me and my niece. We hardly have any candid pictures together as I am the photographer of the family, thus leaving me behind the camera or in self-portraits or cheesing it up for someone!

This layout is from a great prize that I won from Sketch Support a few months ago. I won the big prize on one of their blog hops and I love how the pictures from our family egg hunt look on it!

And finally, a cute one-pager of a little egg hunt we had for my niece on actual Easter. We hid (twice) a dozen eggs on the back porch for her to find. It was a lot of fun for all of us. I even used my Sew Ribbon (the green scallops at the bottom)! I love it and I am gonna have to use it more often!

Will I get 2011 done this summer? Hmmmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment