Friday, June 8, 2012

Tball 2011...Finished!

Finally, I have finished all nine layouts for the 2011 tball season. My nephew was a great player and we loved being able to watch every game. (Don't tell anyone that we are already 6 games into the 2012 season!)

This layout is from the last game. I used some great sports kraft paper on this one and I love how it turned out. I used half of a sketch from a Sketch Support book. Those books have helped me so much! My layouts all kinda looked the same before I discovered them! I handcut the banner pieces in different sizes and cut the title from Sports Mania


I cut the title for this one from Sports Mania, as well. I have used this baseball paper throughout the whole season and I still have some left! Talk about thrifty!


I adore how this one came out! I cut the title banner from a piece of paper out of a sports stack. I just love everything about it--it just makes me smile!

I just adore summer. I get so much done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment